An Internationally Recognized Holistic Health Program that Can Be Integrated with Standard Medical Care to Maximize the Potential for Getting Well & Staying Well
Program Dates for 2016
This Program is complementary to and runs in conjunction with the 3-week Life Transformation Program
CCWP September 11-17
CCWP October 30 – November 5
The Comprehensive Cancer Wellness Program (CCWP), a State-of-the-Art Health and Wellness Education Program, incorporates natural and holistic approaches for optimizing health. Nutritional Medicine, NeuroScience, Functional & Regenerative Medicine, and BioEnergy Field Assessment are the domains of this leading-edge prototype; developed to demonstrate the future trend in Cancer Wellness Programs for Healthcare.
This adjunctive approach for Integrative Oncology is a Signature Model designed to be fully integrated with the 3-Week Hippocrates’ Life Transformation Program. CCWP Programs are scheduled regularly throughout the year.
- Janet Hranicky, a renowned PsychoNeuroImmunologist and Co-Director of the CCWP, leads the program exclusively at Hippocrates Health Institute in West Palm Beach, Florida. Dr. Hranicky, having worked with thousands of people with cancer, integrates over 30 years of clinical expertise and research from pioneering the field of PsychoNeuroImmunology, and through training thousands of Doctors internationally. Her Program, “The Power of the Mind in Getting Well” is offered exclusively through this premier wellness education program.
In addition, Dr. Hranicky, the protégé of the late and well-renowned O. Carl Simonton, M.D., provides an introductory training overview of The Simonton Cancer Center’s distinguished “Getting Well Again” program which focuses on the physiological interactions between the mind and body which can impact health, immune function, and the course of disease. The Simonton Cancer Center, in operation for over 43 years, was approved by the Surgeon General’s office in 1973.
- Each CCWP participant benefits from being trained in the famous Kahler Process Communication Model and takes their own Personalized Stress Profile “The Key to Me in Getting Well”. This model, used by NASA in the selection of astronauts for over 20 years, is the only stress management model in the world that is able to accurately and predictably predict an individual’s distress patterns based on his/her unique personality structure. Hranicky, a certified trainer with Kahler Communications, Inc., has been a proponent of this profile since 1990.
- Participants from all over the world have an opportunity to learn the principals of Dr. Michael Galitzer’s “Outstanding Health” Wellness Education Program in Functional Medicine. Michael Galitzer, M.D., is a nationally-recognized physician who provides live-streaming information throughout the program so participants can learn how to experience more energy, vitality, and develop a plan for achieving optimal health. Dr. Galitzer’s Natural Vegan Homeopathic and Herbal Formulas are included to support optimal detoxification and drainage of toxins.
Dr. Galitzer utilizes Bio Impedance Testing to provide feedback about how to increase regeneration of normal healthy cells with natural holistic protocols.
- Participants in the CCWP access NuCalm, the only patented system for balancing and maintaining the health of your autonomic nervous system. NuCalm acts like a reset button that calms and focuses your mind while allowing your body to recover. (CCWP Guests receive 15 NuCalm sessions over 21 days with the latest NeuroFeedback Technology: NuCalm Systems.)
This revolutionary system rapidly, safely, and predictably creates deep relaxation by mimicking patterns our brains recognize to help it relax. The technology works naturally with the two ways our brain communicates with our body—chemically and electrically. When we are in a deeply relaxed state, our bodies can heal and recover.
Founded in 2002, NuCalm was awarded the first and only patent for “Systems and Methods for Balancing and Maintaining the Health of the Autonomic Nervous System.” Solace Lifesciences, the neuroscience company that produces NuCalm, conducts ongoing research with Dr. Janet Hranicky at the CCWP.*
Continued use of NuCalm can effectively manage the stress response and reduce vagus nerve overstimulation, thus remediating nausea, chemo fog, and improving sleep quality. By lowering stress and improving sleep quality without drugs, NuCalm is making a profound impact on people’s lives.
The CCWP includes many additional natural therapies and treatments throughout the three weeks. The program is ever-changing as new scientific breakthroughs occur. However, the overall goal of the program remains to bring the latest in holistic approaches to help people regenerate, regain their strength and confidence for getting better, and increase their overall vitality and zest for life. The program assists with attendees feeling the confidence and empowerment to develop a clear strategy for maximizing their recovery potential.
* Data is collected using a single lead ECG device, then analyzed by the world’s leading statistical biophysicist at Harvard Medical School – Dr. CK Peng. Dr. Peng and his team use Multi-Scale Entropy mathematical models and the Hilbert-Huang Transform algorithm developed by Dr. Huang at NASA to study the physiological impact of NuCalm using heart rate variability (HRV), respiration, heart rate, and respiratory sinus arrhythmia.
Comprehensive Cancer Wellness Program Directors
Director of Nutritional Education & Research
Anna Maria Clement
Director of Nutritional Education & Research
Dr. Janet Hranicky
Founder & President of the American Health Institute
Dr. Michael Galitzer
Medical Director of The American Health Institute
CCWP Associate Staff
Tara Lynda Guber
Philanthropist, activist, educator and practitioner of yoga for nearly 40 years, Tara Lynda Guber is author of Contact Yoga, the acclaimed guide for utilizing yoga to strengthen relationships, romantic and familial, which earned a gold Independent Publisher Book Award and a Nautilus Book Award, among other kudos. An internationally recognized pioneer in bringing the benefits of yoga to children in schools, Tara has taught at workshops throughout North America and Europe, including the internationally recognized centers to yoga instruction, The Kripalu Center, The Esalen Institute, and the Omega Institute.
Learn about our Cancer Wellness Program.
DISCLAIMER: This program is an advanced educational process, and is not intended to diagnose, treat, prevent, or cure any disease and is not a replacement for standard medical care. For any concerns or questions you should always seek advice from your primary care provider.