For thirty (30) years Hippocrates has been training Certified Hippocrates Health Educators by providing the tools and knowledge of the Hippocrates Health Institute’s 50+ years of experience. The program allows students to meet and network with successful Raw and Living Foods Health Educators and Premier Health Experts in the complementary health care field. Becoming a Certified Hippocrates Health Educator is a perfect way to launch a career in the rapidly growing field of Raw and Living Foods and complementary health care.
The program consists of two (2) parts:
1. First, the Hippocrates’ signature three (3) week Life Transformation Program, which offers practical knowledge of raw and living foods, detoxification protocols and therapies that lay the foundation for the six (6) week academic portion of the certification program. Please review the Tuition page for more details.
2. Second, the following six (6) weeks is a classroom and workshop based academic curriculum which is comprised of a dynamic education in the raw and living vegan foods lifestyle, nutrition and complementary health care modalities to support our students in becoming effective and empowered Hippocrates Certified Health Educators.
During the six week component you will experience a global like minded community, engage your mind, body and spirit in health and wellness, intern in the raw kitchen and organic garden and have exposure to a variety of presentations on:
- Living foods lifestyle (understanding, preparation and growing) – 50% of the curriculum
- Complementary therapies (support for the Living Foods lifestyle) – 30% of the curriculum
- Personal and business development (support to empower self awareness and growth) – 20% of the curriculum
Students are taught the specifics of the Hippocrates lifestyle, offering personal and career experiences in three main areas: living foods nutrition; personal discovery and strength with realized self-actualization; and cutting-edge complementary therapies. A sampling of the lessons from the varied curriculum includes:
- Ancient and Current Self-Help Techniques
- Skin Care Detox
- Quantum Biology
- The Bio Chemistry of Living Foods
- Bio Frequency Testing
- Holistic Lifestyles in Practice
- Proper Supplementation
Presenters vary from leaders in the field of health like Brian and Anna Maria Clement (Living Food), Viktoras Kulvinskas (Enzymes),Dr. Ellen Tart Jensen (lridology), and Laura Norman (Reflexology) to members of our HHI staff like Executive Chef Ken Blue and Master Gardener Brian Hetrich to various other facilitators of healthful living.