The Health Educator Program consists of two parts: The three-week Life Transformation Program, which is a pre-requisite, followed by the six-week Health Educator Program. Tuition for the nine-week program is $9,445. For individuals who are graduates of the three-week Life Transformation program, tuition for the 6-week Health Educator Program is $8,155.
The cost of travel and accommodations are not included in the program; limited off-campus housing is available. Tuition includes:
- The nine-week program includes the three-week Hippocrates Life Transformation Program and six weeks of Health Educator Program–specific curriculum and lectures.
- Class schedule is Monday through Friday, 10 AM to 5 PM.
- Guest speakers and presenters are also offered in the evenings and on occasional weekends of the initial three week Life Transformation Program.
- Breakfast Cereal, and two organic raw vegan buffet meals every day on the Hippocrates campus.
- Wheatgrass and green juice consumed throughout the day.
- Use of our healing pools, wet and dry saunas and reflexology stream all located on our beautiful 50 acre property.