People often assume sprouts are best grown in jars. NOT! After guiding tens of thousands of sprouters over the years and all over the world, I can tell you that jars are the number #1 cause of most people’s sprouting and mold problems. Let’s face it, jars were never intended to be a gardening tool. And although some “green thumb” types can have success, it is limited only to a few basic varieties. You need a garden of greens not a headache. And that’s easy as long as you use the right tools.
- 100% Natural Hemp
- Easy! Just Dip n’ Hang
- Dip twice per day – Takes less than 1 minute
- Can also lay in a bowl or dishrack after it stops dripping
- Watch them grow! Ready as soon as 4-5 days
- Expands or contracts according to how much you wish to grow
- 1 lb of beans can yield 5 lbs of bean sprouts
- Hangs on any hook or knob
- Made of 100% all-natural hemp
- Durable – Lasts for years
- Also makes Nut Milk
- Breathable weave also extends the life of produce.
- Size (dry) is 7 x 11 inches.
Best sprout seeds to Grow:
Grows mung, lentil, chick pea, green pea, adzuki, wheat, barley, rye, spelt, Kamut, quinoa, sesame, millet, broccoli, alfalfa, clover, radish, chives, arugula, cress and psyllium.
|Dimensions||1 x 1 x 1 in|