Super Phosphozyme Liquid
What Is Phosphorus and Why Is It Important?
Phosphorus is the second most plentiful mineral in your body. The first is calcium. Your body needs phosphorus for many functions, such as filtering waste and repairing tissue and cells.
You need phosphorus to keep your bones strong and healthy, to help make energy, and to move your muscles.
What Does Phosphorus Do?
In addition, phosphorus helps to:
- build strong bones and teeth
- filter out waste in your kidneys
- manage how your body stores and uses energy
- grow, maintain, and repair tissue and cells
- produce DNA and RNA — the body’s genetic building blocks
- balance and use vitamins such as vitamins B and D, as well as other minerals like iodine, magnesium, and zinc
- assist in muscle contraction
- maintain a regular heartbeat
- facilitate nerve conduction
- reduce muscle pain after exercise
|Dimensions||1 x 1 x 1 in|