Yield: 2 Servings
This recipe was inspired by a traditional Thai Noodle dish that would call for peanuts. We substituted with peanuts with raw almond butter which is a much healthier option with no aflatoxins. It’s important to use raw organic almond butter as it makes a big difference with the flavor. When it doubt, add more almond butter!
12 oz. Bag of Kelp Noodles
¾ Cup Shredded Carrot
1/4 Cup. Sliced Red Cabbage
¼ Cup Sliced Scallions
3/4 Cup Batonnet Cucumber (Cucumber Sticks)
2 Tbsp. Chopped Cilantro
3/4 Cup Batonnet Jicama (optional)
Braggs Liquid Aminos (optional)
1 oz Lime Juice
¼ Inch slice Ginger
¼ tsp. Kelp Powder
3 ¼ inch Scallion Bottoms (white portion including roots)
¼ Stalk of Celery
1 Clove Garlic
¼ tsp Cayenne Pepper
1 Cup sliced Carrot
4.5 oz. Raw Organic Almond Butter
2 oz. water
Braggs or Nama Shoyu Optional to taste added to noodles
- Combine all noodle ingredients in a large bowl
- Blend all sauce ingredients except almond butter.
- Slowly add almond butter as sauce is blending on a low setting.
- Add sauce to vegetables and kelp noodles and toss.
- Season with Braggs or Nama Shoya to taste.
- Garnish with fresh veggies.
This is a recipe by Executive Chef Ken Blue