Try this tremendous recipe for the holidays! Perfect for raw vegans or those just willing to try a taste.
Yield: 4-6 servings
- 1 Butternut Squash, Peeled & Seeded
- 1 Sweet Potato
- 1 Carrot
- 3⁄4 C. Chopped Carrot
- 1⁄8 C. Lemon Juice
- 1⁄2 C. Raw, Organic Sesame Oil
- 3⁄4 Tsp. Ginger, Minced
- 3⁄4 Tsp. Kelp Powder
- 1 Tsp. Cinnamon
- 3⁄4 Tsp. Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 1 T. Frontier Vanilla (without alcohol)
1. In a food processor, thinly slice squash, sweet potato and carrot.
2. In a strong blender, blend dressing to smooth consistency.
3. Toss and serve.