This beautiful and richly flavored soup is perfect for small glasses or big bowls during the holidays. Enjoy it with your favorite flax crackers!
Yield: 5 Cups
- 1 cup shredded green cabbage
- ½ cup finely diced red onion
- 2.75 cups chopped red beet
- ½ cup chopped red onion
- ½ avocado
- 1 stalk celery, roughly chopped
- ½ teaspoon fresh chopped thyme
- 2 cups water
- 1½ tablespoons fresh lemon juice,
- optional 1½ teaspoons Bragg Liquid Aminos or Nama Shoyu
1. In a mixing bowl, combine cabbage and diced onion. Set aside.
2. In a blender, combine the remaining ingredients. Blend well and season to taste. Pour over the cabbage and onion mixture and mix well.