Ingredients for 1 Blender:
3 Cloves Garlic
1 Thumb Ginger
5 Tsp. Curry
1/3 Tsp. Graham Masala
1 Tsp. Kelp Powder
1 Large Handful Shredded Carrots
Fill remainder with chopped yellow pepper.
- Blend the marinade until smooth.
- Fill a glass jar half way with thinly sliced cauliflower, cabbage, and shredded carrot.
- Place the apple in the center of the cabbage.
- Place the remaining ½ of the cauliflower, cabbage and carrot on top. Press down firmly.
- Cover the vegetables with the blended marinade.
- Cover the top of the cabbage with a layer of hydrated kombu seaweed.
- On top of the Kombu, place a layer of cabbage leaves.
- Cover your container so that no foreign matter can enter the mixture. The mixture will begin to foam and bubble as a result of the fermentation process. Leave out at room temperature.
- Let stand for 3-5 days.
- Discard the cabbage leaves, Kombu, and apple in the middle.
- Place the mixture in a container for storage and refrigerate.