2 Week Life Transformation Mastery
During this 14-day program, you will gain a deeper understanding of the various health and healing modalities and techniques used at the Hippocrates Health Institute, complementing your knowledge from the 3-week Life Transformation Program (LTP).
To establish the Life Transformation Mastery as a global leader in educating and empowering truth seekers to become active participants in bringing health and wellness to the world.
To provide a space in which each student finds connection to and expression of physical, mental, emotional and spiritual wellness gained through knowledge, skills and experience with a holistic living foods lifestyle.
The Life of a Hippocrates Graduate
Hippocrates graduates have gone on to create:
- Community and speaking events
- Education programs
- Coaching and consulting practices
- Detox programs
- Juice bars, vegan eateries and delivery options
- Books and blogs
- Food Products
- Businesses based upon living foods
- New opportunities here at Hippocrates
The Life Transformation Mastery is offered three times a year.
Spring May 17 – May 30, 2020
Summer Aug. 9 – Aug. 22, 2020
Fall Nov. 1 – Nov. 14, 2020
Grow in Depth
It is also your opportunity to fully immerse yourself in the lifestyle community and organic culture here at Hippocrates, that has been helping people create powerful health for over 65 years.
With over 60 hours of extensive core content, this program packs an intensive learning experience into two weeks and is catered to guests who have previously attended, or are in the process of finishing, the Hippocrates Life Transformation Program (LTP), or Stage 1 of the Hippocrates Lifestyle Program.
Alongside coaching, consultation and therapy sessions, you will take part in 19 educational classes that will educate you about:
- Detoxing the mind and body
- Living and maintaining holistic lifestyle principals
- Understanding Quantum Biology and how to Influence your own DNA
- Growing and Preparing living foods, wheat grass and sprouted beans
- Understanding the power of Light and frequency and how it relates to our vitality
- Creating raw dishes, snacks and desserts
- Optimizing your energy input and output
- The impact of relaxation and stress on our health
- The impact of hormones, oxygen, phytonutritients and enzymes at a cellular level
- Cellular structure and how it is impacted by good nutrition
- What makes an environment healing and how to create it for yourself
- Learning how to listen to your body and love yourself
- And much, much more!
- Infrared saunas
- Wheatgrass Bar
- Healing pools
- Indoor and outdoor gyms
- Reflexology stream
- Gentle movement path
- Tai Chi
- Stretch and strengthen
- Melt Method
- Qi Gong
- Campus Fit
- Circuit Training
- Boot Camp
- Aqua Fitness
Accommodations are not included in tuition and available on a first come first serve basis once accepted into the program.