Coconut Chia Pudding
- ¼ C Chia Seed
- Vanilla Bean
- 1 C. Brazil Nut Milk
- Unsweetened Coconut Flakes
- Add brazil nut milk to the chia seed.
- Let it sit for 15-30 min and stir intermittently.
- Add more nut milk if desired to thin texture, for a thicker texture let the mixture sit longer covered in the refrigerator.
- Add vanilla and unsweetened coconut flakes to taste. (Coconut flakes help increase absorption of essential fatty acids)
- Garnish with cinnamon.
- Optional: Stevia to taste. Keep pudding refrigerated if you have left overs or plan on making a larger batch.
- To make brazil nut milk, use 1 C. brazil nut soaked overnight and rinsed and blend with 2 ½ C of water. Blend on high speed for 20 seconds. Squeeze through a sprout/nutmilk bag.
This fun take on the classic chia pudding incorporates Brazil Nut Milk and Coconut! It’s also sugar free making it the perfect snack anytime of the day.