- 4 Zucchini spun into noodles using a vegetable turning slicer or mandolin
- ½ C. Snipped Smoked Dulse (Maine Coast Sea Vegetables)
- 1 Red Pepper, sm. julienne slices
- ½ Red Onion, sm. julienne slices
- 1 C. Peas
- For the Sauce:
- 2 oz. Lemon Juice
- 1 ½ Cloves Garlic
- ½ Tbsp. Kelp
- 1 Heaping Tbsp. Frontier Pizza Seasoning
- 1 ½ C. Soaked Pine Nuts
- ½ C. Soaked Macadamia Nuts
- ½ oz. Olive Oil
- Mix in desired amount of sliced onion, red pepper, peas and dulse with noodles.
- To make sauce, add all sauce ingredients to blender and then add water so that ingredients are fully covered. Blend into very thick creamy sauce. Add as much sauce as desired to noodle mixture.