- 2 C. Almonds
- 1 C. Pine Nuts
- 3 Medjool Dates
- 1/2 tsp Cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp Nutmeg
- 1 Tbsp Vanilla
- First you will need to make your two separate batches of nut milk.
- Combine 2 cups of almonds with 2 cups of water, blend and strain through a nut bag.
- Next combine 1 cup of pine nuts with 1 cup water, blend and strain through a nut bag.
- Combine both nut milks in a blender, add 3 Medjool Dates, 1/2 tsp Cinnamon, 1/2 tsp Nutmeg, and 1 Tbsp Vanilla.
- Blend and serve!
- Note: This is a thicker and richer recipe than our regular nut milk, you can use stevia in place of the dates if you want a sugar free recipe.