Mushroom Stuffed with Creamed Spinach
- 1 lb. spinach chopped in food processor with “s” blade
- 1 yellow squash shredded
- For the sauce:
- 1.5 oz. lemon juice 5 oz. water
- 1.5 C. pine nuts (soaked and rinsed)
- 1.5 cloves garlic
- 1/2 T. kelp powder
- 1 pinch cayenne
- 1 Tsp. oregano
- Blend ingredients for sauce thoroughly until creamy.
- Mix sauce in with spinach to desired texture.
- Wipe off and destem 8-12 baby Portobello or 4-6 Portobello mushrooms.
- Stuff or top mushrooms with spinach filling.
- Top with shredded yellow squash and serve.
Filling, rich, creamy, and fully raw vegan. Enjoy our recipe for these sumptuous mushrooms as is, or warm right out of your dehydrator.