Raspberry Hazelnut Mousse (Raw Vegan)
- 1 cup raspberries
- 1 cup hazelnuts, soaked & dehydrated
- ½ cup soaked dates
- 1 tablespoon raw carob powder
- ½ cup date soak water or coconut water
- 1 tablespoon alcohol-free vanilla extract
- Fresh mint leaves, raspberries, and hazelnuts for garnish
- In a strong blender, combine all ingredients except garnishes.
- Blend very well, using a spatula to keep the mixture moving inside the blender.
- Sweeten to taste, chill and serve.
- Note: This decadent creme goes very well with fresh berries, as a cream layer of a pie, or as a topping for your favorite dessert. It can also be frozen in an ice cream machine and makes a superb ice cream.
We hope you enjoy this tangy and rich Raspberry Hazelnut Mousse that can be eaten alone, or used as a filling for a delicious pie! *This recipe does not follow the recommended Hippocrates food combining practices, but is an option for an occasional treat.