- 1 Butternut Squash, Peeled & Seeded
- 1 Sweet Potato
- 1 Carrot
- 3/4 C. Chopped Carrot
- 1/8 C. Lemon Juice
- 1/2 C. Raw, Organic Sesame Oil
- 3/4 Tsp. Ginger, Minced
- 3/4 Tsp. Kelp Powder
- 1 Tsp. Cinnamon
- 3/4 Tsp. Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 1/2 Tiny Scoop Stevia Powder
- 1 Tbsp. Frontier Vanilla (without alcohol)
- In a food processor, thinly slice squash, sweet potato and carrot.
- In a strong blender, blend dressing to smooth consistency.
- Toss and serve.
Naturally sweet, delicious, and raw, this Sweetheart Salad has it all. Indulge in a heaping portion of this healthful dish, rich in vitamin A to promote healthy bones, skin, and immune system.