At Hippocrates Health Institute we love liquid nourishment. A raw soup is a wonderful and savory way to incorporate nutrient dense foods into a meal while still being gentle on your digestive system.
Yield: 2-4 Servings
1/2 C. Sesame Oil
3 Stalks Celery
1/4 Bunch Fresh Parsley
2 Cloves garlic
1 Small Piece of Ginger
5 Drops Stevia
1/4 C. Lemon Juice
3 Shots of Braggs Aminos (to taste)
Water (add to achieve your desired consistency)
1 Pinch of Cayenne
1/4 C. Scallions
1. In blender, combine sesame oil, celery, parsley, garlic, ginger, stevia, lemon juice, braggs and water.
1. Shred carrots and parsnips and add to broth.
2. Cut avocado in small chunks and add to broth.
3. Add a pinch of cayenne to broth.
4. Sprinkle dill and scallions into broth.
– Substitute red pepper for parsnip, cilantro, basil, and mint for dill, replace lemon juice with lime juice, and add hot peppers or cayenne for a Thai flavor.
– Add curry for another variation.