Are you growing pea sprouts in your greenhouse? Let a few of your sprouts continue to grow and use your peas in this delicious dish.
Pea Shitake Arame
3 C. Fresh Peas
2 Japanese Shitake Mushrooms
1 C. Arame, Soaked
1/4 C. Daikon, Shredded
1/4 C. Carrot, Shredded
1/4 C. Bragg’s Liquid Aminos
1/4 C. Sesame Ginger Dressing
1. In a medium sized bowl, toss the peas, shitakes, daikon, carrot, and soaked arame.
2. Add the dressing and the Bragg’s Liquid Aminos.
3. Toss again to mix thoroughly.
4. Garnish plentifully with hemp seeds.
Sesame Ginger Dressing
1/4 C. Fresh Lemon Juice
1.5 In. Fresh Ginger Root
1/4 C. Raw Sesame Oil or Extra Virgin Olive Oil
1 Large Garlic Clove
1 T. Kelp Powder
1 Pinch Cayenne
1. Place in a blender and blend on high until well blended.