Raw Red Pepper Marinara
Yield: 4 Cups
1/2 Red Onion, Roughly Chopped
1 Bunch Fresh Basil, Chopped
1 Clove Garlic
1 T. Frontier Pizza Seasoning
1/4 C. Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Fresh Oregano, to taste
Fresh Thyme, to taste
Braggs Aminos, Dulse, or Kelp Granules to taste (optional)
Liquid Steve Extract, to taste
1. In a food processor, combine all ingredients.
2. Blend to a smooth consistency.
3. Season to taste.
1 C. Pine Nuts, Soaked and Rinsed
2 Stalks Celery
1/8 Sweet Onion
1 T. Kelp Powder
2 T. Oregano
2 oz. Lemon Juice
2 Cloves Garlic
1/2 C. Water
1. Blend in a high speed blender, stirring vigorously.
Yield: 1 Crust
1 C. Almond Meal
1 C. Pumpkin Seeds, Soaked and Dehydrated
3/4 C. Flax Seeds, Ground
1 Clove Garlic
3 Tsp. Herbs De Provence
10 Drops Liquid Stevia Extract
2 T. Braggs Aminos (optional)
1 and 2/3 C. Water
1. In a food processor, combine all the nuts/seeds, psyllium, and dried herbs.
2. Process until a fine crumble is achieved.
3. Add the remaining ingredients and process well. The mixture will come together as slightly sticky dough,
4. By hand take the mixture and form it into a large ball.
5. Using a teflex sheet, or unbleached parchment paper beneath, place the dough ball on a dehydrator tray.
6. Smooth out to form a large round, leaving the edges raised as the crust.
7. Dehydrate overnight.
8. Flip and dehydrate for the remainder of the day.
9. Sauce and top with your choice of toppings and dehydrate again overnight.