This is CWR’s highest and most efficient ceramic filter with added protection from chloramine, THMs, HAAs and many more chemicals, Fluoride & Heavy Metals. Please note that because the Imperial Ultra-Ceramic with Metalgon™ has a smaller pore size, the flow rate will be approximately 20-30% slower than the standard ceramic filter. This allows for more contact time with the filter to remove higher levels of parasites and bacteria, as well as additonal chemicals.
- Sub-Micron Particulate Reduction @ 0.3 Microns
- Enhanced Parasite and Bacteria Removal
- Reduced Turbidity and Bad Taste
- Cleanable to restore flow rate
- Durable Polypropylene Housing
- Ceramic Filter meets NSF Standard 42 for particulate reduction
- Bacteriostatic to inhibit re-growth of bacteria
- Chlorine & Chloramines
- THM and HAA Reduction
- Fluoride & Heavy Metal Reduction
- Filter should be replaced every 3-6 months for a family of 3-4.