Our NEW AIO Ultra-Ceramic Filter with Metalgon can remove Chlorine, Chloramine, Fluoride, Pharmaceuticals, THMs and HAAs, and Heavy Metals, all in a single filter!
This remarkable technology utilizes four stages of advanced filtration to remove harmful contaminants and provide you and your family with clean, great tasting water. The most advanced micro-active carbon is combined with ceramic pre-filtration, heavy metal and ion exchange media to virtually eliminate toxic chemicals to safe levels in your drinking water.The filtration efficiency of the new Ultra Ceramic filter with Metalgon (rf- impucb2) is a significant improvement in removing bacteria, parasites and chlorine, chloramine and heavy metals. To accomplish this better filtration, the flow rate is slower to allow more contact time with the carbon and ceramic.
AIO Ultra-Ceramic Filter with Metalgon Product Information:
- The AIO Ultra-Ceramic filter with Metalgon has been tested at several laboratories for comtaminant reduction claims to meet ANSI/NSF standards 42, 53 and 401. The ceramic filter is cleanable to the life of the filter. This means that you can quickly and easily restore the flow rate of your water filter without damaging or having to replace the entire filter
- The AIO Ultra-Ceramic filter with Metalgon also has a small, non-leachable amount of silver that is baked into the ceramic of the filter. This inhibits further bacteria growth within the filter, a feature that standard pour through carbon pitchers, and carbon blocks do not have. Because of this, the filter can be used for up to 600-750 gallons of usage without the need for replacement. (results depend on levels of contaminants present in water source)
- The AIO Ultra-Ceramic filter with Metalgon has a much higher flow rate than any other pour through pitcher, giving you instant access to clean water. The flow rate is approximately .75 gallons per minute at 45 psi.
- Sub-Micron Particulate Reduction @ 0.5 Microns -100% Absolute (IBR Laboratories)*
- Pharmaceutical compounds >95% ANSI/NSF Standard 401 (Envirotek) Acetaminophen, Progesterone, Ibuprofen, Naproxen Sodium**
- Fluoride >85% All types-Fluorosolicic acid/hydrofluorosilicate, sodium fluorosilicate and sodium fluoride (Envirotek)
- Lead/Heavy Metal (Aluminum, Iron, Mercury, Nickel & Zinc) >98% ANSI/NSF Standard 53 (Envirotek) Glyphosate >95% (Envirotek)
- Chloramine and Chlorine >99% ANSI/NSF Standard 42 (Pace Analytical )***
- THM and HAA Reduction
- VOC’s (Volatile Organic Compounds) >98% ANSI/NSF Standard 53 (Envirotek)
- Enhanced Parasite and Bacteria Removal- E. Coli, Cysts-Cryptosporidium Parvum, Giardia Lamblia >99.99% (ALcontrol Laboratories)****
- Reduced Turbidity and Bad Taste
- Easy to clean and replace filters
- Durable Polypropylene Housing
- Bacteriostatic to inhibit re-growth of bacteria