Removal of debris and toxins is always important when restoring microbial balance to the G.I. tract. Endotoxins from Gram negative bacteria such as LPS, heavy metals and by-products of yeast and bacteria all can contribute to an increased toxic burden and promote inflammation.
G.I. Detox™ contains both pyrophyllite healing clay and activated charcoal for a simple, well tolerated cleansing regime. The unique adsorbing and absorbing structure and negative electrical charge make G.I. Detox™ one of the best products of its kind.
- Assists in binding toxins including LPS, metals, and unwanted microbial by-products.
- Recommend for use with Biocidin® to avoid Herxheimer reactions.
- Assists in “Mop Up” phase of biofilm removal.
- May assist as nutritional support for mold and mycotoxin clearance.
- Perfect as a medicine cabinet staple when food or water quality is compromised.
For “mop-up” of die off reactions take 1 – 2 capsules 1 hour apart from Biocidin®, Olivirex® or other medications, or use as needed for acute G.I. discomfort or toxin binding.
75% Pyrophyllite Clay, 25% Activated Charcoal
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration