Hippocrates Lifestyle Medicine Coaching Program
Train to become a Hippocrates Lifestyle Medicine Coach. The Hippocrates Lifestyle Medicine Coaching program, comprised of 20 courses, will teach you the science and show you how to practically implement an organic, vegan, raw and living foods, plant-based diet and healthy, sustainable lifestyle and train you to become a Hippocrates Lifestyle Medicine Coach. Click Here for financing options
Train to become a Hippocrates Lifestyle Medicine Coach. The Hippocrates Lifestyle Medicine Coaching program, comprised of 21 courses, will teach you the science and show you how to practically implement an organic, vegan, raw and living foods, plant-based diet and healthy, sustainable lifestyle and train you to become a Hippocrates Lifestyle Medicine Coach.
This certificate program runs in groups, with live conference calls and email support. Due to limited space in the groups and high demand we recommend reserving your place now by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org
This is an authentic online educational course with:
- 320+ hours of content
- Audio interviews from experts around the world
- Live conference calls with Hippocrates leading team
- Downloadable, educational PDFs and infographics
- Delicious, living food video demos and recipes from 4 raw, living food chefs and meal plans
- Lifestyle Medicine Coaching training so you can set up your own coaching practice
- The latest in exercise science for longevity
- Lifestyle Medicine coaching techniques to help you live the Hippocrates Lifestyle
- Expert sprouting and gardening tips
- Science and research on phytonutrients, enzymes, hormones, and all aspects of a healthy lifestyle
- Connect with other online students to support you
- Transformational keys to learn The Hippocrates Lifestyle – why celebrities, pro athletes and top Doctors have come to the Institute over the last 60 years to learn best practices from us.
You can even purchase with a Deposit of $430 and 11 monthly payments of $310.73 using MedLoanFinance.
12 months at $430 + $310.73 per month for 11 months
Just go to https://www.MedLoanFinance.com/creditapp.asp?did=13606 to start the process.
By purchasing this item you are agreeing to these following terms of service
Terms of Service - Student Agreement (010117 rev. 1.2.5)
Congratulations for choosing to enroll in the Hippocrates Health Institute (“HHI”) Online Line Program! We look forward to your participation in HHI’s The Hippocrates Lifestyle Medicine Coaching Program (“HLMCP” or the “Program”). These terms set forth the terms and conditions governing your: (i) participation in the HMCP; and (ii) use of the Hippocrates Health Institute Learning Center (“HHILC”).  Upon your enrollment with HHI, you will be bound by these terms. HHI reserves the right, at any time and without prior notice, to modify this Agreement and to impose new or additional terms or conditions relating to your enrollment and use of HHI’s educational resources. Modifications and additional terms and conditions will be effective immediately and incorporated into this agreement, which are accessible to you at anytime on the HHI website, in the shop under the product: https://hippocratesinst.org/shop/hippocrates-lifestyle-online-program. Your continued use of, or access to, the HLMCP, the HHILC, and other HHI educational resources and systems will be deemed an acceptance of this Agreement and any subsequent changes, as it is updated from time to time.
Enrollment Terms and HHI Code of Conduct
This section of the Agreement (paragraphs 1 7) explains what is expected of you as a student in exchange for access to, and participation in, HHI’s HHIILC using the HLMCP and services. The mission of HHI is to create health and happiness. And we require the members of our community to act with honesty, care and integrity, which help us, achieve our mission to help people to help themselves.
- Services. In exchange for your acceptance of, and compliance with, this Agreement, HHI will permit you to access and use the modules within the HLMCP on the HHILC website and application and any other educational resources that comprise the HLMCP, as well as the HHILC (discussed in more detail in Paragraphs 8 through 15) and/or HHI online portals and repositories. It is your responsibility to ensure that you have the appropriate computer software and browser updated, that will allow you to view all educational materials that comprise the HLMCP, HHILC, and/or HHI online portals and repositories.
- Adherence to Code. In order to create a positive learning environment, it is essential that all students follow a uniform set of rules. HHI has developed this Code of Conduct to promote a constructive learning environment in which all students feel comfortable participating, and in which HHI can develop the best educational resources possible.
- Respect. Our learning community will thrive only if we have respect for one another. In light of the vibrant community we are dedicated to building together, students must refrain from using language on any HHI social spaces (including, without limitation, the HHILC, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn, Vimeo and Google+) that is, in HHI’s sole and exclusive judgment, intentionally harassing, harmful, obscene, incendiary, threatening, or defamatory, regardless of its intended target.
- Academic Integrity. The student will abide by the following standards of academic integrity: All ideas, arguments, and phrases, submitted without attribution to other sources, must be the creative product of the student. All text passages taken from the HHILC must be properly cited. Violations of this standard constitute plagiarism. All Personal Health Histories and other personal information collected and reported as part of academic work must be authentic. Any alteration must be clearly documented. Data must not be falsified in any way. Violations of this standard constitute fabrication. Students may only collaborate within the limits prescribed by their HLMCP student access. A student may not complete any portion of a review for another student. Students may not claim as their own work any portion of a review that was completed by another student. Students may not provide or receive information about a review to another student. Violations of this standard constitute collusion. Violations of this standard constitute cheating. Students must adhere to the guideline of completing the HLMCP coursework within 1 year of the start date, (additional years access to HHILC are $200).
- Current Information. You agree to provide HHI with your current, complete, and accurate information to keep your registration up to date. This information shall include, but is not limited to, a valid email address and postal address at which you can be reached.
- Student Confidentiality. During the course of the HLMCP, you may receive information of a private and/or confidential nature from other students enrolled in the HLMCP. This may include, but is not limited to, students’ dietary and medical histories, personal stories, financial concerns, emails, websites, student contact information, and/or information about students’ family members or colleagues (“Private Information”). You will not disclose Private Information to anyone not enrolled in, or otherwise associated with, HHI’s (“Confidentiality Policy”). Adherence to HHI’s Confidentiality Policy will allow students to share their experiences more freely on the HHILC and any other online computer platform associated with HHI. You acknowledge that HHI is not responsible for ensuring that everyone is in compliance with, and otherwise enforcing, HHI’s Confidentiality Policy. Accordingly, you recognize that, to the extent that you reveal your own Private Information to other students, there is a risk that others may not abide by the Confidentiality Policy. Understanding this risk, you agree not to hold HHI liable or otherwise responsible should other students disclose your information to third parties. If disclosure of Private Information were to become necessary by reason of a court order or subpoena a very unlikely scenario the student in receipt of the order or subpoena shall give prompt notification to HHI and will provide the minimal information and documentation necessary to comply with the order
- Non Solicitation. HHI created the HLMCP with some well known and respected professionals in the natural health movement who speak to topics that are current, compelling, riveting and comprehensive. In order to ensure our visiting professionals’ professional privacy is retained and to maintain the focus of both the student and the contributing professional on the HLMCP curriculum, the student shall not, during the course of the HLMCP, request or otherwise solicit any contributor, or any other person providing information with respect to the HLMCP, to provide services, advice, or any other information or assistance to the student except as is necessary to advance the student’s studies in the specific context of modules presented in the HLMCP.
HHI & HHILC Rules and Internet Policies
The purpose of this section (paragraphs 8 to 15) is to explain the HHILC rules and other policies regarding conduct on the Internet, including what you can and cannot post and how to choose a user name. These rules and other policies are necessary in order to help protect our students and the school from unpredictable bad behavior, and to keep the focus on the school’s primary mission to play a vital role in education, primarily helping people to help themselves with knowledge so they can improve their health and happiness, but also to provide education on living sustainably and thus create a ripple effect that transforms the world for future generations. HHI has the right, in its sole and exclusive discretion, to: (i) remove inappropriate content; (ii), direct you to correct, inappropriate conduct; and (iii) determine your access to the HHILC and social media sites sponsored by HHI.
- HHILC. HHI created the HHILC to, among other things, facilitate and provide the education process and the interactive exchange of ideas. As an HHI student, you will have access to the HHILC where you can introduce yourself to students and to staff, access modules, and discuss your education with your colleagues. Subject to the terms and conditions below, HHI, in its sole discretion, may permit a student to access the HHILC. Use of the HHILC is subject to your strict compliance with the Student Enrollment Agreement, and Florida State and Federal law. Nothing contained in this Student Enrollment Agreement shall limit HHI’s right to comply with governmental, court, and law enforcement requests, directives and/or requirements relating to the HHILC.
- Your Conduct on the HHILC. You will not use the HHILC to: (i) defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten, or otherwise violate the legal rights of others; (ii) publish, post, upload, email, distribute, or disseminate (collectively, “transmit”) any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent, and/or unlawful content; (iii) transmit and/or upload files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage or adversely affect the operation of another person’s computer, the HHILC, any software or hardware, or telecommunications equipment; (iv) advertise or offer to sell any goods or services (which includes hyperlinking to schools, organizations or businesses that provide substantially similar services as HHI or which may otherwise compete with HHI or operate in the same industry as HHI) for any commercial purpose unless you have written consent to do so by an officer of HHI, which such consent may be withheld in HHI’s sole and exclusive discretion; (v) disparage or otherwise make negative and critical comments about HHI; (vi) transmit and/or upload surveys, contests, pyramid schemes, spam, unsolicited advertising or promotional materials, or chain letters; (vii) download any file that you know or reasonably should know cannot be legally obtained in such manner; (viii) falsify or delete any author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or source of software or other material; (ix) restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying the HHILC; (x) collect or store personal information about other users of the HHILC for any purpose, including for the purpose of sending unsolicited emails; (xi) interfere with or disrupt the HHILC or HHI’s servers or networks; (xii) impersonate any person or entity, including but not limited to an HHI representative, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity; (xiii) forge headers, or manipulate identifiers or other data in order to disguise the origin of any content transmitted through the HHILC in order to manipulate your presence on the HHILC, or for any other reason; and (xiv) engage in any other activities that violate Florida State or federal law. Whether you and/or any other students have violated the provisions of this paragraph shall be determined in HHI’s sole and exclusive discretion. You acknowledge that HHI’s determinations with respect to the issues in this paragraph shall be final and conclusive.
- Behavior and Content on Social Media, Discussion Forums and Related Services. You agree to use any social media, chat forums, communities and/or message or communication facilities sponsored by HHI (collectively, “HHI Media”), only to send and receive messages and material that are proper and related to that particular forum, and not as a place to discuss HHI’s policies or procedures. The appropriate place to voice your concerns about the HLMCP is at: email@example.com where you can submit an inquiry and contact HHI directly. If you use the forums for a purpose that is, in HHI’s sole and exclusive discretion, inappropriate, HHI reserves the right to delete your content, and temporarily or permanently suspend your access to the HHILC. To ensure that the public receives consistent and accurate information about HHI, you will not publish or advertise the school’s tuition anywhere, including in these forums and elsewhere on the Internet.
- User Names. If, for any web applications, you choose your own user name, domain name, or subdomain name, then HHI reserves the right to require you to change any user names or domain names which could be construed as obscene or which could otherwise expose HHI to shame, ridicule, embarrassment, liability or which infringes upon HHI’s Intellectual Property, as defined below (for example, by incorporating any of our trademarks or tradenames, such as “Hippocrates Health Institute” and “Hippocrates Lifestyle”). You will not incorporate any of HHI’s trademarks or core proprietary concepts into your user or domain name. You will also not use any of HHI’s trademarks, logos, drawings, pictures, diagrams and/or other marks associated with HHI’s trade dress and image in your website without the express written permission of an officer of HHI, which such permission may be withheld in HHI’s sole and exclusive discretion.
- HHILC and/or HHI Online Portals and Repositories Content. The HHILC and/or HHI online portals and repositories includes a combination of content that HHI has created, that HHI’s partners have created and that HHI’s other users have created. All materials that HHI publishes on the HHILC and/or HHI online portals and repositories, including, but not limited to, written content, photographs, graphics, images, illustrations, marks, logos, sound or video clips or content, and flash animation, are the protected intellectual property of HHI and/or its affiliates. You will not modify, publish, transmit, sell, reproduce, create derivative works of, distribute, publicly perform, publicly display, or in any way exploit any of the materials or content of the HHILC and/or HHI online portals and repositories in whole or in part. You represent that you do not own all intellectual property rights for/to any materials that you post on or transmit through the HHILC and/or HHI online portals and repositories (“your content”), or have permission to do so, These are for teaching purposes, not for posting. and agree to defend, indemnify, and hold HHI harmless against any and all claims, actions, demands, liabilities, losses, damages, judgments, settlements, costs, and expenses (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) relating to allegations that your content infringes on another’s intellectual property, violates another’s rights, and/or is otherwise actionable. To be safe: if you don’t own the content you post, don’t post it.
You grant HHI and HHI’s affiliates a worldwide, irrevocable, royalty free, nonexclusive, sub licensable license to use, reproduce, create derivative works of, distribute, publicly perform, publicly display, transfer, transmit, distribute and publish your content and any versions of your content for the purposes of (i) displaying it on the HHILC and/or HHI online portals and repositories, (ii) distributing it, either electronically or via other media, to users seeking to download or otherwise obtain it, and/or (iii) storing it in a database accessible by other users. This license applies to the distribution and the storage of your content in any form, medium, or technology now known or later developed. You acknowledge that the HHILC and/or HHI online portals and repositories to be just like the Internet; if there is something that you would like to retain as your exclusive intellectual property, or that you wish to keep private, you will not post it on the HHILC and/or HHI online portals and repositories. So, for example, if you have a logo or business name that you consider to be a trademark of yours, consider taking the steps necessary to secure a trademark registration before sharing it on the HHILC and/or HHI online portals and repositories.
Because the HHILC and/or HHI online portals and repositories is a dynamic learning environment that is constantly being updated and where students are posting content all the time, we do not guarantee the accuracy, integrity, or quality of the content on the HHILC and/or HHI online portals and repositories. You may be exposed to content that you find objectionable, offensive, indecent, or inaccurate, and you assume all risks associated with viewing or otherwise using that content. We have the right, but not the obligation, to remove any content that may, in HHI’s sole discretion, violate these rules or that is otherwise objectionable.
- Student Access to the HHILC and/or HHI Online Portals and Repositories and HHILC Functionality. HHI reserves the right to restrict, suspend, or alter the student’s access to the HHILC and/or HHI online portals and repositories; to change or discontinue the HHILC and/or HHI online portals and repositories; to remove any HHILC and/or HHI online portals and repositories content, including content submitted by the student; to change HHILC and/or HHI online portals and repositories policies; or to deactivate or delete student accounts. Though HHI hopes it will never have to remove student posted content from the HHILC and/or HHI online portals and repositories or restrict student access to the HHILC and/or HHI online portals and repositories, HHI reserves the right, but not the obligation, to take any of these actions at any time and for any reason, without notice to the student. This is necessary in order to protect our students and HHI from unpredictable behavior which, in HHI’s sole and exclusive discretion, is inappropriate. The creation, maintenance, and student’s use of the HHILC and/or HHI online portals and repositories is entirely within HHI’s sole discretion. If HHI exercises its rights set forth above, such actions will not result in or give rise to any causes of action, allegations, liabilities, and/or other claims in your favor or in the favor of any other party, even if the student or third party regards HHI’s actions to have been taken in bad faith.
- Unauthorized Access. HHI will issue a username and password to you so that you can access the HHILC. You will not, under any circumstances, give your password to anyone else, and you will not use anyone else’s password. You will keep your password and account information entirely confidential. You will immediately notify HHI of any unauthorized use of your password or account or any other breach of security and agree not to permit access to your account by others. You will not access the HHILC by any means other than through the interface provided by HHI. You will not use any automated means, including without limitation, harvesting bots, robots, scrapers, or spiders to access, monitor, or copy any part of the HHILC, except those automated means of which HHI has approved in advance and in writing.
- Representations and Acknowledgments. HHI has developed a unique program that exposes its students to the Hippocrates Lifestyle. HHI has designed its program to provide useful training for both healthcare professionals and people who have not previously worked in health related fields. You have reviewed and evaluated HHI’s program fully and believe that it is a good program for you.
- Disclaimers. During the course of the program, under certain circumstances, there may be risks of injury or illness involved in the student’s participation in the program, which may include, but are not limited to, allergic reactions to foods or interactions with medications. The student expressly assumes these risks, as well as the responsibility to discuss such risks with student’s physician prior to participation in the Program. The student will carefully consider these risks before adopting the information or recommendations and fully understands the risks are entirely the student’s choice. Students with an illness, or a history of or susceptibility to illnesses, particularly those relating to the digestive, auto immune, hepatic, and renal systems, or students who use prescription medication, should not make use of the information provided by HHI without supervision of a physician.
Additionally, though HHI prides itself on the curriculum and materials it has developed, HHI makes no guarantees regarding improvement in health as a result of the program, and HHI disclaims liability for any harm or damages caused in connection with the implementation of its Program and materials, including liability that might result from launching one’s own business or rendering advice.
Program Technology This section (paragraph 17) explains what you need in order to enjoy and learn from the HHILC application.
- Accessing the HHILC Website and Application, Materials, and HHI Student Technology Services. While enrolled with HHI, students will need a web enabled device to access the HHILC and other online resources. Students can also download the HHILC Adobe application on iOS and Android devices. The HHILC application is currently supported only on Apple devices with iOS 7.0 and higher, and Android devices with 4.0 and up. HHI does not guarantee that the HHILC application will work properly on iPad/tablet or iPhone/android devices. While using the HHILC application, you will be asked to sign in using login credentials provided to you. Students will need wired ethernet or WiFi speed of 5Mbps for video streaming on the HHILC.
Because our HHILC utilizes the latest in distance learning technology, HHI provides a basic technical video to help students in accessing and learning how to use the Program. We do not provide technical support, or provide desktop computer troubleshooting (i.e. computer freezes, browser problems); assistance with third party websites (i.e. assisting with website access, or webinar technical support); or support with non HHI products or programs. The student should contact a local computer consultant or the device service provider about repair related services and benefits, such as replacement policies, warranties, AppleCare, etc. HHI will not handle repairs beyond the technology support described above.
Program Costs and Payment Schedules This section (paragraphs 18 to 19) describes how you can pay your tuition.
- Tuition and Other Fees and Costs. The cost for this program is $3,295. Our refund and withdrawal policy is below at point 33.
- Choice of Payment. The student may pay his or her tuition by credit card, check, bank transfer or cash in full for the full price of $3,295, or $1,595 if a Hippocrates Alumni, or $1,395 if a Certified Hippocrates Health Educator. If, for any reason, the student’s credit card declines to issue payment to HHI, or the student’s check is not sent in or is returned for insufficient and/or uncollected funds or if student’s payment is otherwise rejected, HHI will attempt to re-submit the credit card and/or check (as applicable).
If the student is paying via a Payment Plan:
The Full Price of HLMCP is $3,390.86 paid in four (4) payments.
- $1,400 Down Payment to gain access to Courses 1-4 of HLMCP.
- The second payment of $663.62 will be made at 8 weeks and grant access to courses 1-6.
- The third payment of $663.62 will be made at 16 weeks and grant access to courses 1-12.
- The fourth payment of $663.62, once cleared and no outstanding balance is remaining will be made at 24 weeks and grant access to courses 1-16.
If a payment is not actionable on the payment plan access to the program will be suspended.If the Alumni student is paying via a Payment Plan: The Full Price of $1648.75 is to made in four (4) payments.
- $1,000 Down Payment to gain access to Courses 1-4 of HLMCP.
- The second payment of $216.25 will be made at 8 weeks and grant access to courses 1-6.
- The third payment of $216.25 will be made at 16 weeks and grant access to courses 1-12.
- The fourth payment of $216.25 will be made at 24 weeks and grant access to courses 1-16.
If a payment is not actionable on the payment plan access to the program will be suspended.If the HED student is paying via a Payment Plan: The Full Price of $1,040 is to made in four (4) payments:
- $500 Down Payment to gain access to Courses 1-3 of HLMCP.
- The second payment of $180.00 will be made at 8 weeks and grant access to courses 1-6.
- The third payment of $180.00 will be made at 16 weeks and grant access to courses 1-12.
- The fourth payment of $180.00 will be made at 24 weeks and grant access to courses 1-16.
- If a payment is not actionable on the payment plan access to the program will be suspended.
If a student is using Medloanfinance.com the Deposit is $430 with 11 monthly payments of $310.73 and the deposit is non-refundable.
- Suspension and Expulsion. HHI retains the right, in its sole and exclusive discretion, to suspend or expel the student from HHI and the Program for any period of time, as determined by HHI, in the event that HHI concludes that suspension or expulsion is appropriate. Reasons for the suspension or expulsion may include, among other things, conduct by the student that violates Code of Conduct and HHILC Rules.
- Appeals. Students may appeal, in writing, any academic status change, including expulsion and suspension. Written appeals must be delivered to the Director of Online Programs: Jennifer Helene Popken at firstname.lastname@example.org within five (5) days of academic status change or expulsion. The appeal must include description and evidence of extenuating circumstances to be considered as mitigating the cause of academic status change or expulsion. Upon receipt of an appeal, the Director will make a determination, in his/her sole and exclusive discretion, which such determination shall be conclusive, final and non appealable. Intellectual Property and Non Competition This section (paragraphs 22 to 23) covers the rules governing intellectual property (“IP,” further defined below) and non competition. This section describes HHI’s IP, which includes, among other things, HHI’s registered trademarks “Hippocrates Health Institute”® and “Hippocrates Lifestyle”® and HHI’s trade dress and copyrights, and explains how you may and may not use HHI’s IP. Finally, this section includes a non competition clause. This clause is merely intended to protect HHI so that it can teach its students with the best and most innovative materials and methods while remaining assured that these resources won’t be used unfairly by others.
- Right to Photographs and Recordings. Because HHI is always updating its materials, HHI films and hosts new seminars and conferences regularly, and students may be invited to attend these live seminars. If the student attends the seminar, the recording of, and any photographs from, that seminar are the exclusive property of HHI. HHI also has the exclusive right to print, display, publish, exploit, disseminate, and otherwise utilize the records, photographs and other media (collectively the “Media”) for any and all purposes, whether or not the student’s likeness is captured on the Media, of any photos of students used in the program. By attending HHI events and in consideration of HHI’s grant of permission to the student to participate in the Program, you, as the student, agree that HHI, its agents, licensees and assigns, have the irrevocable right to use your name, and photo/likeness in connection with any advertising, promotion, or marketing of HHI, and any other use of the Media. In addition, you, as the student, waive, without limitation, all rights and release and discharge HHI from, and shall neither sue nor bring any proceeding against any such HHI for, any claim, demand, or cause of action (whether now known or unknown), for defamation, invasion of right to privacy, rights under Florida State Law, publicity or personality or any similar matter, copyright infringement, or any other matter whatsoever based upon, relating to or arising from the use, exploitation, distribution, advertisement or promotion of the Media. No fees, royalties, or payment of any kind shall be due to student or any other party in connection with the rights granted to HHI in this paragraph.
- Proprietary Materials and Intellectual Property. The student acknowledges that all of the materials comprising HHI’s Program, including HHI’s curriculum, (as expressed in courses and modules, the HHILC, and/or HHI online portals and repositories, and elsewhere), concepts, techniques, methods, and other information, and including any downloads, such as digital recordings and documents (collectively, hereinafter, “Materials”) constitute the sole and exclusive property of HHI. The student acknowledges that HHI has invested substantial resources in developing the Materials, and that the Materials constitute commercially valuable and confidential property of HHI. HHI reserves all ownership rights to these materials and its IP (further defined hereinafter), including any copyrights, trade names, trademarks, trade dress, logos, or service marks therein. The student will not reproduce, copy or otherwise duplicate, distribute, lend, sell, or otherwise transfer or disclose to any other individual or party, the Materials or the HHILC application, without the express prior written consent of HHI, which such consent may be withheld in HHI’s sole and exclusive discretion. Nothing in this Agreement is intended to prevent the student from using, without HHI’s consent, the knowledge and lifestyle the student learns in the HHILC, provided the student complies with the non compete clause in Paragraph 24 below. Students may also use, without getting HHI’s written consent, certain aspects of the Materials that HHI has expressly (in writing) stated that the student may distribute (“Permitted Materials”), provided that authorship of the Permitted Materials is properly attributed to HHI and that the student includes proper attribution to HHI on the bottom of each page of the Permitted Materials as follows: © Hippocrates Health Institute, Inc. Reprinted with permission of Hippocrates Health Institute. Inc. Before reprinting, distributing, disseminating and/or otherwise reproducing any of the Permitted Materials, student will refer to the Intellectual Property Guidelines on the HHILC for additional information about proper use of trademarks and copyrighted Materials. HHI also reserves all ownership rights over its IP, which includes any and all Materials, copyrights, trade names, trademarks, service marks, trade dress, logos, and/or service marks that HHI owns (collectively, defined as “IP”) such as, for example (and this list is not, by any means, exhaustive), “Hippocrates Health Institute ®,” and “Hippocrates Lifestyle ®,” (collectively, “IP,” previously defined), as well as all “Materials” as defined in the beginning of this paragraph. The student, upon graduation and moving to teach, must always include an attribution of our ownership of our trademarks “Hippocrates Health Institute ®,” and “Hippocrates Lifestyle ®,” within the credit notice section of your website or other promotional material in the correct format of Hippocrates Health Institute, Inc.” HHI’s logo trademarks may not be used without expressed permission from HHI.
- Non Competition. The student acknowledges that HHI has invested extensive resources into developing an education system in which students are able to transform their lives through a platform that uses the latest in distance learning technology. By enrolling in the Program, the student gains access to the confidential processes and materials that constitute HHI’s proprietary materials. Because students are exposed to such materials and processes, use of this information to compete with HHI would be unfair and would violate HHI’s legitimate business interests. Thus, the student, while enrolled in the program and for a period of three years from the completion date of the Program, will not compete with HHI by providing the same or similar services as HHI provides (“Competitive Services”). Accordingly, you will not own an interest in, operate, serve as a director or officer for, and/or otherwise work (either as employee or independent contractor) for, a school or other organization, that provides Competitive Services or otherwise, directly or indirectly competes with HHI. Further, for a period of three years following the completion of the HLOP, the student will not solicit any HHI contributors involved in the HLOP to provide a lecture, talk or class on substantially similar topics as those taught by HHI. The student acknowledges and agrees that these restrictions are reasonable and necessary to protect HHI’s legitimate interests, and that HHI would not have permitted the student to enroll and matriculate at HHI in the absence of such restrictions. Nothing in this paragraph shall prevent the student from owning shares in a publicly traded company that is registered on national exchanges. Relief, Arbitration, and Notice This section (paragraphs 25 to 27) states that you acknowledge that harm is caused by violating the terms about proper HHILC Conduct, Proprietary Materials & Intellectual Property, and Non Competition, and that HHI may seek appropriate legal remedies for such violations. For all other matters, both you and HHI agree that any dispute over this Agreement will be resolved through binding arbitration.
- Potential Harm to HHI. The student understands that any violation of paragraphs 6, 7, 9, 11, 12, or 25 through 26 would likely cause HHI to suffer harm which may be irreparable. Thus, HHI shall be entitled to obtain a restraining order and other injunctive relief (without the necessity of a bond) should a student violate or threaten to violate those paragraphs. Such restraining orders and injunctive relief shall be in addition to any remedies available at law.
- Arbitration. In the event a dispute arises between the student and HHI, either arising from this Agreement or otherwise pertaining to the relationship between the parties, the parties will submit to binding arbitration before the American Arbitration Association (Commercial Arbitration and Mediation Center for the Americas Mediation and Arbitration rules). Any arbitration commenced between the parties must be filed in the state of Florida. In addition to fashioning an award, the arbitrator is empowered, but not obligated, to direct the losing party to pay all arbitration costs and fees as well as the prevailing party’s attorneys’ fees and costs. Student understands that the arbitrator shall not be empowered to award consequential or punitive damages, and that the maximum recovery allowable under this Agreement shall be return of such funds previously paid by Student to HHI.
- Notice. If the student needs to initiate an arbitration claim, the student must serve notice to HHI by regular and certified mail (return receipt requested) at the following address: Jennifer Helene Popken, Hippocrates Health Institute Inc., 1466 Hippocrates Way, West Palm Beach, FL, 33411. If HHI needs to initiate an arbitration claim, it shall notify the student at the address provided in the enrollment application or such other address as has been provided to HHI by the student.
- Students Commitment. In consideration for the Student’s commitments under this Agreement, HHI will: (i) instruct the Student in the curriculum identified below in accordance with Florida Education Law and Regulations; (ii) provide Student with the “Books and Materials” below.
Hippocrates Lifestyle Medicine Coaching Program 200+ clock hours Tuition $3,225 *
Books, Certificate and Materials, with shipping** $50
Total Tuition, Software, Materials $3,295
Note: The cost of the Hippocrates Lifestyle Medicine Coaching Program to Hippocrates Alumni is $1,595
The cost of the Hippocrates Lifestyle Medicine Coaching Program to Hippocrates Health Educators is $995
Software and Content Licenses*
By this Agreement, HHI grants to the Student, a non exclusive, revocable license to access: (i) the course content housed on the HHI Learning Center (“HHILC”) website and application, which is an online learning platform. Books and Materials**
The costs associated with this category include books, graduation certificate and materials (HHILC application, textbooks, educational and promotional materials). All Course Materials are considered used and consumed by the Student upon acceptance of delivery. If a Student resides in a foreign country, and the government of the country in which Student resides were to assess a tax/duty on the shipment or importation of HHI’s Books and Materials, the Student would be responsible for paying those taxes/duties to the appropriate taxing authority.
- Refund Policy and Withdrawal Policy
A. A Student who cancels within 7 days of enrollment but before instruction begins (“7 Day Cancellation Period”) would be entitled to a refund of all monies paid to HHI by the Student minus $300, which covers an administrative fees. This is NOT applicable to the Medloanfinance payment plan which is a $430 Deposit which is non-refundable. After expiration of the 7 Day Cancellation Period, no fees will be refundable. No refunds will be given if a student terminates or withdrawal occurs after 7 days from enrollment. Due to the inherent variability in each Student’s dedication, effort, performance, and other facts pertaining to each Student’s ability to absorb and learn the course curriculum, HHI cannot and will not refund fees to any student who chooses to notify Hippocrates Health Institute of a desired withdrawal or termination from learning in HLMCP. Student Transfer . Students moving from one class date to another class date incur a transfer fee of $200, which includes the cost of administrative changes: re-administration technology set up for new class. Miscellaneous Provisions
- Choice of Law. This Agreement shall be interpreted in accordance with the laws of the State of Florida, without regard to the conflict of laws principles thereof.
- Interpretation. No adverse inference shall be drawn against the party whose attorneys physically prepared this Agreement. The provisions protecting HHI’s intellectual property, materials, and program are intended to be as broad and inclusive as Florida law permits.
- Reformation and Severability. If any part of this Agreement is found to be invalid, illegal or otherwise unenforceable, the remainder of the Agreement shall continue in full force and effect as if this Agreement had been executed with the invalid portion eliminated. If any court of competent jurisdiction determines that any of the restrictive covenants in paragraphs 6, 7, 9, 11, 12, and/or 25 through 26 is excessive in duration or scope or is otherwise unreasonable or unenforceable under the laws of Florida, it is the intention of the parties that such restrictions shall be modified or amended by such court to render such provision enforceable to the maximum extent permitted by the laws of Florida.
- Survivability. Paragraphs 3, 6 to 17, and 25 to 32 are deemed to survive any termination of this Agreement.
- Entire Agreement. This Agreement sets forth the entire understanding of the parties on the specific matters addressed herein, and supersedes any and all prior agreements, understandings and negotiations, both written and oral, between the parties. Subject to the foregoing (and only the foregoing), the parties acknowledge that no statements, whether oral or written, that are not expressly set forth in this Agreement have been relied upon or are intended to be made part of this Agreement. The headings and definitional terms for this Agreement are for organizational and drafting purposes only and shall not affect the substantive rights and obligations of the Agreement.
I verify that I have read this Student Agreement, that I understand all of its terms and that I agree to all its terms.
 HHILC is an interactive learning platform, on which the student can access: (i) HHI’s learning courses, modules and curriculum; (ii) HHI’s Lifestyle-related information; (iii) HHI’s Resources; (iv) HHI’s events and community discussion forums. The HHILC can be accessed by means of the internet enabled devices specifically referenced in this Student Agreement.