Full of oxygen rich veggies, enjoy these delicious Spring Rolls either raw, or in the traditional style.
Yield: 4-5 Rolls
5 C. Sliced Napa Cabbage
6 oz. Shredded Carrot
2 oz. Sliced Scallion
2 Large Cucumbers
2 Tbsp. Chopped Mint
1 Tbsp. Chopped Cilantro
2 Tbsp. Chopped Basil
Optional: 4-5 Rice Paper/Spring Roll Skins
1. Slice cucumbers on mandolin.
2. Lay Slices out flat with slight overlapping at the edge.
3. Combine all ingredients, place in center of cucumber slices, and roll it up!
1. Soak rice paper for a few minutes or until soft.
2. Combine all ingredients and place a small handful in center of sheet.
3. Fold sides in and roll it up!
4. Let dry before slicing or eating.
Hot Dipping Sauce
Yield: 1 Cup
1/2 C. Raw Sesame Oil
1/4 C. Red Bell Peppers, Roughly Chopped
2 T. Fresh Lime Juice
4-5 Drops Liquid Stevia Extract
1 Pinch Fresh Hot Pepper and/or Cayenne
1 Clove Garlic
2 T. Fresh Mint
1/2 Tsp.Psyllium Husk Powder
1 T. Kelp
1. In a blender, combine all ingredients. Blend well and season to taste.