Looking for an easy delicious recipe to make at home? Try our famous Tacos with Red Pepper Corn Salsa!
Yield: 2 cups
3 C. walnuts, soaked and dehydrated
1-2 cloves garlic
2 T. chili powder
1 tsp. Bragg’s Aminos*Optional
1/4 tsp. cayenne
1. Combine all ingredients in a food processor.
2. Process by pulsing until the desired texture is achieved.
3. Season to taste.
To Make a Taco:
1. Use a romaine lettuce leaf for a soft shell taco or a collard green for a hard shell taco.
2. Add some taco meat, red pepper corn salsa and fresh cilantro (or other toppings like shredded carrot, scallion, chopped onion, hot sauce, shredded lettuce, etc.).
3. Fold or roll and serve.
Red Pepper Corn Salsa
Yield: 3 cups
2 red bell peppers, finely diced 1 C. fresh corn
½ red onion, finely diced 1 T. lemon juice
½-1 C. fresh cilantro, chopped Bragg’s Aminos, dulse or kelp to taste
1. Combine all ingredients in a bowl.
2. Season to taste.
3. Let stand at least 30 minutes before serving.