Back to the choice of the single red blood cell. A clean, pure, fresh red blood cell would want the following:
1. Living food with the life force still pulsating in it.
2. Clean fuel: no pesticides, herbicides or cellular suicides.
3. Easily digestible fuel: remember we are not just what we eat, we are what we are able to digest and assimilate.
4. A nutrient-dense, power-packed fuel source.
Wheatgrass juice meets all the above criteria … and more.
Just like everything else in the universe, wheatgrass has physical and meta-physical properties.
Let?s get physical first.
A very succinct source of wheatgrass information is the \”Wheatgrass Permachart\” from the Hippocrates Health Institute store. It states the following:
1. Wheatgrass has a long tradition as a blood cleanser.
2. It is a powerful, detoxifying agent that builds red blood cells.
3. It feeds the body by activating the white blood cells, which boosts the body?s immune system.
4. Wheatgrass is high in chlorophyll and has been called the \”blood\” of the plant with a molecular structure almost identical to the hemoglobin molecule of human blood.
5. One ounce of wheatgrass contains 103 vitamins, minerals, and amino acids. What a powerful & efficient way to improve the quality of our blood!
Another great wheatgrass resource is the book Wheatgrass: Nature?s Finest Medicine by Steve \”Sproutman\” Meyerowitz.
Sproutman calls wheatgrass a \”cornucopia of enzymes and nutrients.\” Fresh wheatgrass juice is a viable enzyme soup. Its cells dance with metabolic activity. It is so charged with \”chi\” or