“How should I prepare food for my family?”
As you begin striving for a healthier routine in your personal life, it’s important that you don’t try to convince everyone in your household that you have discovered the best way of eating and try to convert each one of them. Instead, quietly make the changes in your own life that you are committed to for your own health and bring your family into the program in small steps each day.
- Remove the most dangerous foods from your kitchen
- Don’t stock up on the unhealthy foods that your family is unwilling to do without. Let a few days go by before you replenish the cabinet. As you wean them from these items, increase the number of healthier bioactive foods available to them.
- Experiment with making salad dressings and sauces
- Slowly replace refined grain products with whole grain products; dairy milks, cheeses, and yogurts with low fat almond, rice, and soy varieties; white potatoes with sweet potatoes and yams; and highly sugared desserts with fresh fruit cocktails or Banana “Ice-Cream” with Carob Date Sauce.
- How can you deal with your child’s overweight/underweight and growth problems?
- How can children heal from diseases, infections, neurological and learning difficulties?
- How can a couple plan for a healthy pregnancy and childbirth?
- Why is the raw food lifestyle optimal for pregnancy and raising healthy children?
- What aspects of a healthy lifestyle contribute toward the mental, emotional and spiritual development of the child?
- What are appropriate diets for infants and children?
- How can you interest older children in the raw food lifestyle?
- What should you tell your children to do if they get sick?