Flax seeds are rich in omega 3 making them fabulous for heart health. Dehydrate a large batch of these crispy crackers and keep them on hand as a snack throughout the week!
- 5 Red Peppers
- ½ Red Onion
- 3 Cloves Garlic
- 3 T. Chili Powder
- 2 ½ C Flax Seed
- 1 C. Flax Seed, Ground
- 5 oz. Fresh Lemon Juice
- 3 Stalks Celery
- 1 Tsp. Garlic Powder
- 1 Pinch Cayenne Powder
- 5 ½ C. Water
- 1 T. Kelp Powder
- Soak 2 ½ C. flax seeds in 5 ½ cups water for at least 3 hours.
- Set Aside
- Blend remaining ingredients and add to soaked flax seeds.
- Mix in ground flax seed.
- Spread out on a Paraflex sheet.
- Score to desired size of crackers.
- Dehydrate at 110 degrees Fahrenheit overnight then peel of the Paraflex sheet.
- Dehydrate again until the crackers are crispy.