1) Sprouts, sea vegetables and fresh water algae are among the most nutritious foods on the planet.
2) Sea vegetables are a good source of iron, calcium and iodine. Iodine helps protect you against radiation. [1,2]
3) Fresh water algaes, green and blue-green, have 55% more protein. There are 65 different minerals in blue-green algae. 
4) All algae’s are single cell organisms. Because they are at the bottom of the food chain they have a powerful affect with helping with diseases like nervous system or brain disorders such as Parkinson’s and Alzheimer’s. 
5) Algae can repair damaged DNA and help with premature aging and scars.5 There is still research being done on this. This is occurring through stem cell research. 
García-Casal, M. N., Pereira, A. C., Leets, I., Ramírez, J., & Quiroga, M. F. (2007). High iron content and bioavailability in humans from four species of marine algae. The Journal of nutrition, 137(12), 2691- 2695.
 Alexander, P., Bacq, Z. M., Cousens, S. F., Fox, M., Herve, A., & Lazar, J. (1955). Mode of action of some substances which protect against the lethal effects of X-rays. Radiation Research, 2(4), 392-415.
 Holm-Hansen, O. (1968). Ecology, physiology, and biochemistry of blue-green algae. Annual Reviews in Microbiology, 22(1), 47-70.
 Lim, G. P., Calon, F., Morihara, T., Yang, F., Teter, B., Ubeda, O., … & Cole, G. M. (2005). A diet enriched with the omega-3 fatty acid docosahexaenoic acid reduces amyloid burden in an aged Alzheimer mouse model. The Journal of neuroscience, 25(12), 3032-3040.
 Britt, A. B. (1996). DNA damage and repair in plants. Annual review of plant biology, 47(1), 75-100.
Interested in learning even more about living foods?
We are thrilled about the launch of the Hippocrates Lifestyle Online Program. There are people who have been following us for 2 decades or more, who could not get to the institute, and who are trying their best to live healthy lifestyles, but now, with the online program, are able to see the difference living the Hippocrates Lifestyle is making for their health, their weight, their longevity, their family, their budget, their energy levels, etc… They now know the ins and outs of living the Hippocrates Lifestyle. They now have the tips and tools from Executive Chef Ken on how to prepare food, they now have shopping lists, meal plans and check lists of what to do and eat when.
We have experts who are contributing exclusively to the Hippocrates Lifestyle Online Program in their areas of expertise such as water Gerald Pollack, author of Beyond Solid, Vapor and Liquid, and Dr. Williams, expert in Phytonutrients from the Linus Pauling Institute. The list goes on and on. If you would like to see the full scope of our contributors enter your name and email address and we will send you the syllabus.
We now have over 100 people in 15 different countries who are on their way to emerging into their optimal selves through health and alignment with nature.
The Hippocrates Lifestyle Online Program is extensive and it is growing (pardon the pun). You will benefit from the Hippocrates online program whether you are a beginner or in the medical field. In this 10-month, certificate based program you will get:
• 50 hours of exclusive videos + audio and video interviews with experts from around the world
• Live conference calls to get your questions answered
• Educational PDFs and infographics
• Delicious, living food video demos, recipes and meal plans
• The latest in exercise science for longevity and optimal health
• Lifestyle coaching techniques to support you to live the Hippocrates Lifestyle
• Expert sprouting and gardening tips
• Science and research on phytonutrients, enzymes, hormones, and all aspects of an optimally healthy lifestyle
• Connect with other online students for community and support
• Transformational keys to learning: The Hippocrates Lifestyle – why celebrities, pro athletes, and top Doctors have come to the Institute over the last 60 years to learn best practices from us
The cost of the Hippocrates Lifestyle Online Program is $2,250, Hipppocrates Alumni $1,595, Hippocrates Health Educators $995. Additionally, upon completion of the Online Program participants receive a 20% discount off of the 3-week Life Transformation Program at the Institute in West Palm Beach, FL.
If you have more questions please contact us at: email@example.com or call us on 561.227.7363
All of our groups have sold out this year. If you are interested in joining our group for September 12th group, enroll to reserve your spot. If you have questions, please contact us at 561.227.7363