Spinach Avocado Dip
- 3 cups spinach
- 2 cups avocado, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, pressed
- 1 tablespoon Frontier Pizza Seasoning
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice, optional
- ½ tablespoon Bragg Liquid Aminos or Nama Shoyu
- 1/3 cup finely diced red bell pepper
- 1/3 cup finely diced red onion
- In a food processor, finely chop the spinach.
- Add to the food processor the avocado, garlic, pizza seasoning, lemon juice and Bragg Liquid Aminos or Nama Shoyu. Process to puree. Transfer this mixture to a mixing bowl.
- Stir in the chopped bell pepper and onion, and mix well. Season to taste and serve.
Enjoy a creamy, delicious, and exceptionally healthy dip for crackers, as a spread on wraps, or even as a condiment on your favorite veggie burger!