Tangy Cream “Cheese” Frosting (Raw Vegan)
- Yield: 2.5 Cups
- 2 cups soaked pine nuts
- ½ cup dates
- soaked ½ cup water
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon alcohol-free vanilla flavor
- In a blender, combine all ingredients. Blend very well.
- Use this to top your favorite bars or cookies.
- Option: For an even creamier frosting, use a nut milk in place of the water!
- Using nuts and fruits is not proper food combining so we only suggest this recipe as an occasional treat.
Sometimes a dessert just calls for a topping. There is always a vegan solution! We hope you enjoy this recipe for our raw vegan cream cheese frosting!